1. “A free lady is the precise reverse of a light-weight lady. » Simone de Beauvoir
2. “Feminism has by no means killed anybody. Machismo kills daily” Benoîte Groult
3. “Nobody is extra boastful in direction of girls, extra aggressive and contemptuous, than a person nervous about his manhood. » Simone de Beauvoir
4. “I take into account myself a feminist… Is not that the phrase for somebody who fights for ladies’s rights? » The Dalai Lama
5. “Each women and men ought to have the precise to be delicate. Each women and men ought to have the precise to be sturdy. It’s time to take into account gender as a spectrum and not as two opposing beliefs. » Emma Watson
6. “We aren’t born a lady: we turn out to be one. » Simone de Beauvoir
7. “The admission of girls to excellent equality could be the surest mark of civilization, and it might double the mental forces of the human race. » Stendhal.
8. “What a mistake for a lady to anticipate a person to construct the world she needs, as a substitute of making it herself. » Anais Nin.
9. “To name girls the weaker intercourse is a defamation, it’s the injustice of man in direction of lady. If non-violence is the legislation of humanity, the longer term belongs to girls. » Gandhi
10. “Do not clear the desk until the lads rise up to do it too” Coco Chanel.
11. “A lady who is not afraid of males scares them.” » Simone de Beauvoir
12. “A lady is able to all of the workouts of a person besides peeing whereas standing towards a wall.” Colette
13. “Girls, it’s you who maintain the salvation of the world in your fingers. » Leo Tolstoy
14. “There is no such thing as a restrict to what we are able to obtain as girls. » Michelle Obama.
15. “It’s by work that lady has largely bridged the gap that separated her from the male; solely work can assure him concrete freedom. » Simone de Beauvoir
16. “I am not ashamed to decorate like a lady. As a result of it is not a disgrace to be a lady. » Iggy Pop.
17. “Girl with the ability to be a mom, we deduced that she ought to be… And solely discover her happiness in motherhood. » Elizabeth Badinter.
18. “The precept of marriage is obscene as a result of it transforms into rights and duties an trade which have to be primarily based on a spontaneous momentum: it provides our bodies by devoting them to grab of their generality an instrumental, due to this fact degrading character. » Simone de Beauvoir
19.“My demand as a lady is that my distinction be taken into consideration, that I shouldn’t be pressured to adapt to the male mannequin. » Simone Veil.
20. “As a result of the perfect of the white lady, engaging however not a whore, well-married however not self-effacing, working however not succeeding an excessive amount of, in order to not crush her man, skinny however not neurotic about meals, remaining younger indefinitely with out being disfigured by aesthetic surgeons, mom fulfilled however not monopolized by nappies and college homework, good mistress of the home however not a conventional maid, cultured however lower than a person, this completely happy white lady who’s brandished at us all time underneath the nostril, the one we must always take the time to appear to be, besides that she appears to be bored quite a bit for not a lot, anyway I’ve by no means met her, nobody go. I consider it doesn’t exist. » Virginie Despentes