Eagerly awaited by cooks, but additionally by gastronomy fanatics, the 2022 version of the Michelin Information came about on Tuesday March 22, 2022 in Cognac. Whereas it’s normally held in January, the ceremony needed to be postponed and was held for the primary time outdoors Paris, in Charente, in Cognac. In whole, 41 eating places obtained their first star, together with 12 in Paris.
Michelin Information 2022: 12 new starred eating places in Paris
In Paris, 12 eating places have obtained their first star within the Michelin Information. Amongst them, chef Jean Imbert’s restaurant on the Plaza Athénée, solely 9 weeks after its opening. A distinction that didn’t fail to create shock and emotion for the chef, as talked about on his Instagram web page.
The record of latest starred eating places in Paris :
- Granite (Tom Meyer, 1st)
- Auberge Nicolas Flamel (Grégory Garimbay, third)
- Ogata (third),
- AT (Atsushi Tanaka, fifth)
- Distinction (Kevin de Porre and Erwan Ledru, eighth)
- Il Carpaccio (Oliver Piras and Alessandra Del Favero, eighth)
- FIEF (Victor Mercier, eleventh)
- Bellefeuille – Saint James Paris (Julien Dumas, sixteenth)
- Don Juan II (Frederic Anton, sixteenth)
- Substance (Matthias Marc, sixteenth)
- Sushi Shunei (Shunei Kimura, Paris 18)
Three stars for Arnaud Donckele at Cheval Blanc
Three eating places obtained their second star: Desk (Bruno Verjus) within the twelfth, L’Oiseau Blanc on the Peninsula (David Bizet) within the sixteenth and the Palais Royal Restaurant (Philip Chronopoulos) within the 1st. Lastly, Arnaud Donckele (already three-starred on the Imprecise d’or in Saint-Tropez) obtained three stars for his restaurant Plénitude on the Cheval Blanc in Paris.
The world's premier French goodies