From April 6 to Could 29, meet essentially the most illustrious wizards and witches of the seventh artwork on the French Cinematheque. Hooked noses, magic wands, pointed hats, cauldron brooms, black cats, filters and spells… Younger and previous moviegoers: able to put a contact of magic in your every day life?
Wizards, Witches on the Cinémathèque française
This spring, the magic hovers over the Younger Viewers screenings of the Cinémathèque française. Within the highlight? The legendary witches and wizards of cinema, from essentially the most mischievous to essentially the most scary. Because of this enchanting program, younger and previous sorcerer’s apprentices will have the ability to relive magic duels, transformations into toads, in addition to the bewitched adventures ofHarry, Ron and Hermione. However what surprises await you precisely on the French Cinematheque ?
From Wizard of Oz to Harry Potter…
With “Wizards, Witches”budding cinephiles will uncover a minimum of 16 movies, like Kirikou and the Witch, Wizard of Oz, Merlin the magician or Kiki the little witch. Throughout the holidays, Harry Potter can be honored for younger audiences with the screening of 5 movies from the saga. For the older ones, a particular harry potter evening will even be organized on Could 21. In this system ? The final three installments of the saga, quizzes, blind checks and competitions amongst different surprises. Along with guided excursions of Melies Museum and workshops round magic, the Cinémathèque française may even unveil Cinema-Magic. On April 24, movie screenings can be punctuated by magic tips by Frédéric Tabet. A novel alternative to journey within the magical and phantasmagoric universe of Georges Méliès.
Wizards, Witches: this system
- The Ball of the Cats (Andrea Kiss, 2019) Wednesday 6 April at 3:00 p.m.
- Basave! Sing! (Janis Aussel, 2018) Wednesday 6 April at 3:00 p.m.
- Boriya (Sung-ah Min, 2020) Wednesday 6 April at 3:00 p.m.
- The final day of autumn (Marjolaine Perreten, 2019) Wednesday 6 April at 15h
- Hannibal the Elephant (Aurélie Monteix, 2019) Wednesday 6 April at 15h
- Kiki the feather (Nicolas Bianco-Levrin, 2020) Wednesday 6 April at 15h
- Kiki, the little witch (Hayao Miyazaki, 1989) Sunday April 10 at 2:30 p.m.
- The witch within the air (Max Lang, Jan Lachauer, 2012) Wednesday April 13 at 15h
- Willow (Ron Howard, 1987) Sunday April 17 at 2:30 p.m.
- Merlin the Wizard (Wolfgang Reitherman, 1963) Wednesday April 20 at 15h
- The Raven (Roger Corman, 1962) Wednesday April 27 at 15h
- Kirikou and the Witch (Michel Ocelot, 1997) Wednesday Could 11 at 15h
- The Music of the Sea (Tomm Moore, 2013) Wednesday Could 18 at 3:00 p.m.
- The Lovely Neighbor (Richard Quine, 1958) Sunday Could 22 at 2:30 p.m.
- The Wizard of Oz (Victor Fleming, 1939) Wednesday Could 25 at 15h
- The Thief of Baghdad (Michael Powell, Tim Whelan, Ludwig Berger, 1940) Sunday Could 29 at 2:30 p.m.